Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Four Burger at Don Antonio, Commonwealth


With lots of new restaurants on the rise, Don Antonio is quickly becoming the next food hub in Quezon City. 

One of the newest food establishments in the area is FOUR BURGER, located inside Jetti Gas Station along Don Antonio Heights Holy Spirit Drive.


My friends from the neighbourhood have been posting good reviews about their burgers (duh), and being the huge burger fanatic that I am,  I decided to give this place a try. My sister and I went together on a Monday night to celebrate the fact that we survived living alone together without us burning the house down or something. HAHAHA. (Backstory: our parents were away for a month and left Ate and I responsible for ourselves. Lol.)


Four Burger has both indoor and outdoor seating. I really like the retro ice cream parlor vibes of the place. The campervan was a really cute idea!


Outdoor seating



Entrance to the air conditioned room.


When we got to the place, we had the room all to ourselves. Around 15 minutes after I took photos, 3 more families came in.



The place was really cute, although I do have something to say about its ambiance. When we got there, they were playing sad music from a radio show. We requested them to change the music to something happier. They apologized and put on nicer songs from a playlist. I really appreciated how their staff was really friendly and accommodating. :)




The pricelist ranges from 95 pesos to 190 pesos. They had burgers, sausages, ribs, rice meals, chicken wings, fajitas, and milkshakes.



 Bacon Mushroom Burger (125 pesos)

The burger was great! It was juicy and tasty, just the way I like it. The fries were okay.
Considering that it's just 125 bucks, the meal was pretty good! :)



Chicken Fingers and Fries (120 pesos), Vanilla Milkshake (90 pesos)

Chicken fingers were okay. They were actually good but I guess "naumay kami agad".
Vanilla milkshake was okay. I requested for them to have my milkshake blended again cause it still had bits of ice the first time.


 The burger was a winner, tho!! I'm definitely coming back for it.




I heard Four Burger's ribs and wings are really good. I'm going back one of these days to try them (I'll make sure to update this post by then!)




Hahaha okay quick backstory: Original plan was to go Zumba dancing (lol), but yuuup, I somehow ended up having burgers and milkshake with my sib instead. No regrets tho!


Cause sibling dinner dates means getting to talk about life and growing up with my best friend. <3



Thanks for the good food, Four Burger! I'm definitely coming back to try more things on your menu. I love how this place is literally a 5-minute drive from our village-- so convenient!!

Check them out, guys!


Like their FACEBOOK PAGE

xoxo,
Hershey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)