Thursday, December 3, 2015

Maybelline Crazy Sale 'Til the End of the Year!!







Hey, ladies! With the holiday season just around the corner, we're sure you'll LOVE what we're breaking to youMaybelline New York launches its CRAZIEST SALE EVER!!

Yep, they're slashing up to 200 pesos off from over 200 of your Maybelline favorites!





Now, winging Georgina Wilson's signature smokey look this Christmas is easier, cause the Maybelline Nudes palette is now just at 500 pesos! 


Here's yet another wonderful news for everyone: we're giving away a set of Maybelline Crazy Sale goodies to one lucky winner! Stay tuned for the giveaway tonight!


xoxo,
Hershey

2 comments:

  1. I love Maybelline's so much..I hope to win please,thank you Ms.Hershey for hosting giveaway on IG...I joined! https://www.instagram.com/jhonagurl_03/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there ms. Hershey, I would be much blessed if you will pick me for this giveaway. More power!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)