Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016 Book Collection: (Entry No.01) The Catcher in the Rye

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies." - George RR Martin


-----

You get a lot from reading books-- you learn life lessons, you see things in a different light, you get to put yourself in someone else's shoes, your mind is opened to ideas, you become limitless.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to read more this year. I'm starting this segment on the blog so we could share our favorite quotes from the books we've read this year. 

-----------
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."

The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger (1951)

Started: January 1, 2016
Finished: January 7, 2016



Have you read The Catcher in the Rye? I'd love to hear what you thought about the story.


xoxo,

Hershey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)