Sunday, January 17, 2016

#KUSIEFIED: Premena Salon Hair and Make-Up Studio by Kusie Ho

     Show of hands if you always get excited being made up for special occasions!

     If you're a girly-girl like me, then yippie ki yay, it's the perfect season to play dress-up because it's the season of prom nights and graduation ceremonies once again! (If you're looking for prom tips, read THIS , and if you're on the search for debut tips, read THIS).

     Anyway, I'd like to share with you the salon where I always have my hair and make-up done. It's called Premena Salon Hair and Make-Up Studio, owned by "the" make-up artist of only the best stars in Philippine show business, Sir Kusie Ho.

Location: 24B Kamuning Road, Quezon City near  Delgado Hospital.

Price: 1,500 PHP for in-house make-up artists and 2,000 pesos for guest make-up artists






Look #1: Pre-debut photoshoot (Jan 2014)

Make-up artist: in-house (I forgot his name!! :( huhu)
Photos by Benjo Beringuela




Look #2: Pre-debut photoshoot part 2 (Jan 2014)

Make-up artist: Rick Calderon (guest artist)







Look #3: Graduation yearbook photoshoot (November 2015)

Make-up artist: in-house 








The salon is really spacious. The first floor of the place is for hair treatments and coloring services, while the whole second floor is reserved just for hair and make-up services. They have fast WiFi, good air conditioning, and friendly stylists. I've had my hair and make-up done by them three different times by three different artists, and they were all very clean and professional.


So if you're looking for a nice salon to get your HMU professionally done, do check out Premena Salon! :)

LIKE them on Facebook
FOLLOW them on Instagram
Phone number: 09062493839/ 431-9166

xoxo,
Hershey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)