Friday, January 22, 2016

We Are Onesies: Onesie Costume Party!



Onesies have become a huge thing in the Philippines now. So when my family and I were brainstorming on what 2015's Christmas Eve celebration's theme was gonna be, we unanimously agreed on onesies. (Or adult onesies, rather. :P )

As my old friends know, it's become a family tradition of ours to celebrate Noche Buena in costumes. Last year's theme was vintage hollywood (see THIS), and the year before that, we went Disney.

December 24, 2013 : Disney Christmas
Anyway, here're some quirky family photos we took that night!




On James: Spyro the Dragon
On Yas: Purple Unicorn
On me: owl
On dad: Donald Duck

ALL FROM SILLYSASSYSTORE ON INSTAGRAM

On mom: Tigger 
FROM KIGURUMI MANILA ON INSTAGRAM


Matching animal slippers from Forever 21



Ending this blog post with a funny video of the Neris dancing the Nae-Nae(ri)! HAHA!




HAHA. While some people are born with "dancing genes", we are blessed with CONFIDENCE—and, uh, that counts for something, right? 

xoxo,
Hershey


1 comment:

  1. Wahhhh this is sooo cute!!! I wish I can make my family do this hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)