Thursday, September 22, 2016

My Kathryn Bernardo-Inspired Cut by Hair Philosophie by Jing Monis, Makati



"A haircut? Again??"— Hershey's sorority sister
"Hay ano na naman pinagdadaanan mo."— Hershey's college friend


Yes, I had my fourth haircut this year.

And I had three reasons why:

Reason #1. Heartache (Whut....................hello hi).

Reason #2. I had my hair chopped off super duper short 6 months back, and alas, it was already starting to grow out ~awkwardly~



Reason #3. I am a closet Kathryn Bernardo fan (I may or may not admit this in person), and I finally decided to listen to my closet-fan-girl-heart's desire to try to cop her look.

Out of impulse, I woke up one Saturday at 12PM (whut) and said, "Whatever, I'm going to Makati today."

And the next thing I knew, I was at Hair Philosophie by Jing Monis.





HAIR PHILOSOPHIE BY JING MONIS

ADDRESS: 117 Finman Building, Tordessilas Street, Salcedo Village, Makati

TEL: (02)-836-7681
MOBILE: 0917-571-7717



I liked the interiors of the place. It was really quiet and cozy, and the staff were nice and welcoming. They served clients iced tea and coffee, and the place had WiFi, too.


My stylist's name was Ms. Milen. (I am actually really bad terrible with names, but I think I remember her name being Ms. Milen. Huhuhu). 

Anyway, she was really friendly and attentive. I showed her my pegs and she listened attentively. She even gave her own inputs and suggestions on what would work for my face shape, etc.

She, like the other stylists at Hair Philosophie, was trained by Jing Monis himself (celebrity hairstylist aka Kathryn's hairstylist...lol..), so she knew what I wanted right away.


I asked her to maintain the length, but add texture and bangs. 

This was how my hair looked like after the haircut:


And this was how it looked like after they curled it (Kathryn Bernardo is known for her messy beach waves):



I was super duper happy with how it turned out!




Thank you, Hair Philosophie Team! :)




BEFORE


AFTER






A haircut at Hair Philosophie by Jing Monis costs PHP 450.
Is it worth it? Yes. Would I recommend it? If you're willing to splurge for a quality haircut, then yes, totally.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading! :)


To Pursuing Life's Why,

Hershey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)