Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My Lips But Better: Mehr By Mac (Swatches on Tan / Morena Skin)




I've finally found my MLBB (short for my lips but better). I usually wear dark lips to work, to the mall, to church, (and even to school before), cause it was difficult to find pink lipstick that would suit my morena (tan) skin tone.

If you would look at my lipstick collection, it would be full of reds, plums, purples, nudes—but forget about pinks, cause I usually shy away from them.

But one uneventful day at SM Megamall, I found myself swatching lipsticks at a MAC store, found the perfect pink shade for me, bought it without thinking twice, and the rest is history.



MEHR 

Description : Dirty blue pink matte finish
Price: PHP 1, 050
Store: Mac (SM Megamall)

PROS:

- Does not dry out lips (although these don't hydrate them either, so you should still moisturize before applying this)
- It's a really beautiful and natural-looking shade! It's a brownish pink color, and is a perfect everyday-lipstick for most Filipinas.
- It has a creamy texture so it doesn't dry out fast
- It's pigmented and glides off easily on the lips, so it's comfortable and easy to wear

CONS:
- It doesn't last the whole day on me (I drink water a lot which is maybe why it comes off easily) so I re-apply every 3 or 4 hours. 
- It isn't a unique color. But if you're willing to invest in quality lipsticks, then why not? 


I've been wearing only Mehr for the past 2 weeks now, I'm that crazy about it. 





I am in love with this shade! If you have dupes for this one, please comment them below. I would also love to know what your #MLBB is! Or if you have lipstick shades you want swatches and reviews on, do tweet them over at @heyhersheyy!  :)

xx,

Hershey




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)