Wednesday, September 7, 2016

OMG! It's Mobile Shopping Day on 9.9!

Addicted to online shopping? Raise your hand if you're guilty!




I know I am! After a tiring day at work, browsing through online shops before going to bed is part of what I would like to call, "Me Time Therapy".




So if you're a fellow shopaholic (or a fashionista by heart), here's good news for us!

Shopee Philippines has just launched the biggest mobile shopping festival in the region.

The Shopee 9.9 Mobile Shopping Day kicked off the online festivities last September 1. Go ahead and check out their Facebook page to get a chance to win ₱1,000 gift certificates and cameras.



SAVE THE DATE!

On September 9, enjoy non-stop deals and promotions, including hourly flash sales, high-value bestsellers up for auction, and discounts up to 90% on selected items.




Shopee Philippines can be downloaded for free on Google Play and App Store.

 For more information on Shopee 9.9 Mobile Shopping Day, visit shopee.ph/shopee99.


Happy shopping, guys!!! :)



XX,

Hershey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)