Friday, December 9, 2016

Why I love Simple Skin Care's Micellar Water!


Here's great news for Filipina makeup enthusiasts. SIMPLE Skincare, UK's #1 face care brand, is finally in the Philippines. Yahuuu!



While SIMPLE is famous for their gentle, skin-loving yet highly-effective micellar water, the brand also offers a range of products made specifically for women with sensitive skin (hola, ladies!). Their products gently hydrate skin while providing superior makeup removal and cleansing.


The best part about this skin care line is that SIMPLE uses only skin-loving ingredients that are kind to the planet! Sourced sustainably, it is free from color, fragrance, and other harsh ingredients that might upset our skin. It also delivers its promise of leaving skin thoroughly-cleansed without that icky dry feeling.



I had so much fun at the media launch last October 27 at Le Jardin BGC. Here are some of the photos of the event.


Makeup artist Cristine Duque showed us how effective the micellar water is in removing makeup.


We were given notepads and a pen to write down notes on love and kindness! How cuuute! :)



In a world where you can be anything, be kind! :)


There was a room full of ring lights (OMG) for taking perfect selfies. Hihi.


And of course, a table full of macarons. YOU GUYS. MACARONS.


Anyhoo, enough of the blahs and let's start talking about Simple Skin Care's five amazing skin-loving products!

Each product works in harmony with the skin for a calming and hydrating effect. At the end of the day, face care should always be fuss-free, gentle, and as effective as that. After all, #KindnessIsSimple!



5. The Simple Micellar Cleansing Water (PHP 499/ 200 mL, PHP 799/ 400 mL)

I have super duper sensitive skin, so I was really glad when I heard the news that the famous Simple Micellar Water was coming to the Philippines.

Simple Micellar Water is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. It contains micelles (clever cleansing bubbles) that work to lift away makeup and impurities. It unclogs pores and instantly boosts skin hydration by 90%. It is also non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and dermatologically tested and appproved.

I wear makeup everyday, and I've always been on the search for the perfect makeup remover. I'm really glad I discovered this micellar water cause my skin always feels light, healthy, and refreshed after using this :)



4. Simple Micellar Cleansing Facial Wipes (PHP 299)

This is perfect for girls who are on the go. I use this when I have to freshen up in the car, or when I'm at the office and I need to re-do my makeup cause I'm heading out to a girl's night out right after work. Haha!!


3. Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash (PHP 299 /150 mL).

This, I haven't tried yet. But I heard it's 100% soap-free, so even the most sensitive skin can use this.



2. Simple Dual-Effect Eye Makeup Remover (PHP 499 / 125mL).

I wear waterproof mascara almost everyday, and trying to get rid of my eye makeup before going to bed can be quite a hassle. I really love Simple's eye makeup remover cause it effectively dissolves even the toughest eye makeup without irritating my eyes.

It has a two-part formula that consists of oil and purified water for maximum effect, which means you don't need to harshly rub your eyes when using this. I also wear contact lenses sometimes, and found that I don't even need to worry about my eyes turning red when I use this! :)

The best part about this product? It also cares for the eyelashes and leaves then hydrated and nourished! Win-win!



1. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer (PHP 499/ 125 mL)

I haven't gotten my hands on this one yet, but I've been hearing a lot about it from beauty bloggers. It claims to keep the skin hydrated for up to 12 hours, as it instantly doubles the skin's hydration levels.



Here's a quick video on trying out the Simple makeup remover and micellar wipes on my eyes and lips! 

Note: I wore light pink lipstick in this video, but as you've noticed, after removing it using the Micellar Cleansing Wipes, my lips turned into a shade of red. It's because of the semi-permanent lip tint I had earlier this year at Browhaus Manila. Please stay tuned for my review on that! :)






SIMPLE SKINCARE is available at Watsons and select supermakets. Follow @simpleskincareph on Instagram or like Simple Skincare PH on Facebook for more! :)

XX,
Hershey

1 comment:

  1. augh, you just need to find an hobby that is amusing to you that also works your body. irrespective of what type of fitness routine you pick out, you need to also make sure you consume the proper meals.http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)